Cloud Computing Services are thriving fields when it comes to computing. Having many of the advantages, this new technology is growing at a steady rate.
Businesses of all sizes switch to cloud services and this is reasonably so. Cloud computing offers companies many worthwhile advantages, to name a few, including cost savings, efficiencies, and scalability.
As a result, businesses are rapidly realizing that cloud computing is indeed a worthwhile investment, with its many advantages.
While Australia’s cloud journey is still in its early stages, this smarter technology is being adopted by businesses from every industry. Cloud platforms have now emerged as the main driving force for Australian companies in the last five years alone.
As such, in the last year alone, 42 percent of Australian companies embraced some form of cloud computing. Overwhelmingly, 95 percent of these organizations were highly pleased with their offerings on cloud services.
Now! this was not necessary but if you don’t know the basics of cloud computing then here it is;
What is Cloud Computing?
Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your business needs change.
Top 10 Advantages of Cloud Computing
- It significantly reduces your spending in adding and maintaining computing infrastructure and saves your money.
- Cloud-Based Services have 2-factor authentication and other security methods added to them which makes cloud computing secure.
- With cloud services, you have the ability to scale. Physical infrastructures can never be the gap between you and your company size.
- Cloud computing makes sure that you are accessible to your files 24 hours, wherever you are; flexibility!
- The service providers are always updated with the latest technologies which give us the opportunity to stay on top of things.
- They are a reliable source of data storage in case of cyber attacks or any other form of data deletion.
- Services offer broad sets of policies and technologies to secure data, apps from the potential threat.
- It reduces the capital expenses of buying hardware & software and getting the in-house data centers running.
- There are various types of cloud computing types and services to choose from depending on what are our requirements.
- Cloud computing can be embedded with Artificial Intelligence so that we can provide valuable insights form the data collected.
Contact PRO IT Sydney team if you need any IT support, data center, or any computer support related solutions at your home or office.