Relocation of your infrastructure from one Data Centre to another could be due to various reasons. One of the main primary reason for this is to have a presence closer to customer markets. Other reasons are to be closer to other enterprise locations or to locate where there is less chance of natural disasters.
The relocation project must be managed very carefully to avoid any downtime or the keep it to minimal during cutover. For mission critical services and In most cases the client infrastructure will be duplicated at the destination Data Centre, Configured, Tested and cutover.
- Selection of Datacentre
- Rack sizing for the proposed equipment
- Power requirement analysis and power redundancy
- Cooling and ventilation
- Carrier connectivity
- Site Physical Security
- Procurement of equipment
- Management of logistics and inventory
- Structured Certified Copper and Fibre cabling
- Rack and Stack of hardware
- Powerup and Preconfigure of equipment
For over 20 Years PRO IT has successfully relocated clients infrastructure in Datacentres across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.
Datacentre services is one of PRO IT’s core service offerings.